Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I discounted the "sad" theme because I think posed sad pictures are missing the point, and I have a hard time taking pictures of people when they are sad rather than helping them.  Especially my kiddos, who tend to be my only photo subjects.  This one came by accident.  I was shooting my youngest when he ran over his sister's toe with his riding toy, and there she was, posed right in front of my camera.  So I caught her.  She did give me an exasperated look after she heard the click.  But I was glad for the photo later.  After I made up with her.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was after all the stuffed animals were taken away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I want the exasperated look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom has a picture of me as a toddler trying to climb out of my crib after nap time. I've got one leg stuck on top of the bar, and the rest of my body dangling in the crib. And I'm just screaming my little head off. Whenever I see that picture, I think, "She heard me crying, came to the room and saw me like this, and then ran off to get the camera. Not cool." But it makes for some good memories.

    ReplyDelete