Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Heart Faces: Anything but a face


My sweet little nephew at two weeks old.  It is always adorable when babies hold your finger.  My kids are smitten with him because they are so sure it means he likes them.  I love it.  But looking at this picture always makes me think of my good brother and his perfect wife.  This little guy is definitely in good hands.

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture. There's nothing like little baby hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! This pic will mean sooo much more in a few years when that little hand is much bigger. My little one is only one year old and I can't even remember his hands being as small as they once were. It's what I love about photography. Capture that one moment and you have it forever. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! It doesn't get much better than baby fingers (and toes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you changed your header! Looks great! :) What you said is awfully sweet. Thanks for doing these pictures.

    ReplyDelete